Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Current Facebook Competition
- Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- The competition is for one (1) prize of $1,000 cash.
- Prize can only be won by an individual, not a business.
- Competition is run by Amnesty Holdings Pty Ltd T/A Impressions Furniture.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older.
- Entrants must be residents of WA.
- Impressions Furniture staff and family are excluded from entry.
- Entry is to like the Facebook post, like the Perth Furniture Warehouse page, and post a comment on the Impressions Facebook competition post naming the Bondi Sofa preference either 'Light Grey' or 'Dark Grey'.
- One entry per person, multiple comments does not mean multiple entries.
- All names will be entered into an Excel sheet and the winner will be selected by a random number generator.
- Competition will close at 9pm on Thursday 22nd of August, 2019.
- Winner will be drawn on Friday 23rd of August, 2019.
- Winner will be notified directly and the winner's name will be announced via the comments section of the post.
Impressions Furniture Terms and Conditions
- Customers are advised to take accurate measurements of their room, doorways, hallways, ceilings, stairwells and lifts to ensure that the furniture they are purchasing will fit in their house or room before making the decision to purchase.
- Customers are asked to choose carefully as refunds are not given unless required by Australian Consumer Law. See the Department of Commerce (Consumer Protection) website here.
- When furniture is not available for the customer from Impressions stock and is to be ordered from a local, interstate or overseas supplier, Impressions will give an estimated date of arrival. However, any such dates are an estimate only and may be subject to delays beyond Impressions reasonable control. Impressions will not be held liable for such delays, including but not limited to; changes to suppliers manufacturing schedules, industrial disputes, transport and shipping delays.
- Customers are required to take delivery of their furniture within 7 days of notification that the furniture is ready for delivery. Accounts must be paid in full prior to dispatch. Title of the furniture remains with Impressions until all payments are received.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to advise of any unusual or difficult circumstance with the delivery that could attract additional charges. Situations such as; stairways, narrow doorways or hallways, second storey apartments or if furniture has to be dismantled or doors removed, will be subject to additional hourly charges by delivery companies. The hiring of lifting equipment, such as a cherry picker, to assist with the delivery is the customer’s responsibility.
- Impressions is normally able to provide customers with an estimated AM or PM delivery time, the day prior to delivery.
- In the event that the delivery truck arrives at the delivery address and the customer or their agent is not available to sign for and accept the furniture, the furniture will be returned to Impressions warehouse and the customer will have to wait for the next available delivery date. In such instances there will be an additional delivery charge payable.
- If customers wish to collect their own furniture from Impressions warehouse they must give the warehouse staff 1 day’s notice. Impressions warehouse is open for customer collections between 8am – 2.30pm Mondays to Fridays. Customers are advised to bring their own protective wraps and blankets as these are not supplied by Impressions.
- Furniture must be thoroughly inspected at the time of collection from the warehouse by the customer or their agent/freight company, or at the time of delivery if Impressions arranges the delivery, as risk in the furniture shall pass to the customer on either collection or delivery of the furniture.
- Leather, being a natural material, has some natural scarring, creasing and grain variations, depending on what part of the animal the hide is from. In addition, leather dye lots will vary slightly to the swatch samples in our showroom or on our website. These variations in consistency are not classified as faults. Please also note that if ordering additional upholstered furniture at a later date, in the same leather or fabric colour, there may be dye lot variations to the original leather or fabric upholstery cover.
- The amount of natural marks and blemishes of recycled timber will vary with each piece of furniture, creating an aged rustic appearance, each with its own unique features. The finish of furniture made from rustic, recycled timber, bares no resemblance to the smooth and highly polished finish of contemporary or more formal furniture.
- New timbers may have natural features of gum veins and knots and may vary in frequency and placement; these are not faults but part of the natural features of each piece of timber. Stain colours may vary slightly from samples as each piece of timber may accept the stain differently.
We advise all customers to secure all bookcases, buffets and chests of drawers to the wall before use as these units may become unstable when filled with books and cutlery or when drawers are opened. The weight of any of these units falling forward could seriously maim or kill a person or damage cherished possessions and collectables.
Avoid exposing all timber, leather and fabric furniture to direct sunlight for any extended period, as the furniture will sustain unwarrantable damage.
Leather does stretch with usage over time and this stretching is a normal reaction to everyday use. It is also normal for sofa cushions to soften and the cover to crease with use. It is wise to reverse and rotate cushions where possible and vary your seating position, to ensure uniform wear of the suite.
Leather Care & Maintenance: Dirt, dust and human sweat cause damage to leather sofas, regularly dust or vacuum clean your suite with a suitable attachment to avoid damage. Use only recommended leather care kits for cleaning and do not use detergents and solvents.
Upholstery Fabric Care & Maintenance: Dirt, dust and human sweat cause deterioration in the fabric and also fading of the colours. Cleaning is a normal part of maintaining a fabric suite; vacuum clean with a suitable attachment and avoid brushing. If the suite requires a more detailed clean, seek specialist help. To ensure a prolonged fabric life have your suite fabric protected but first check with Impressions to ensure that your fabric is suitable for fabric protection.
Timber Furniture Care & Maintenance: Use a duster or non-abrasive cloth to clean. If alcohol is spilt, ensure it is cleaned up immediately, to avoid damage to the surface polish. Use only recommended timber polishes and waxes. We recommend the use of heat resistant place mats for hot cups and plates to avoid heat damage.
Disclaimer and Copyright
The impressionsfurniture.com.au website is owned by Amnesty Holdings Pty. Ltd. ACN 099 264 180. Please do not use this website unless you agree to be bound by the following:
- The content of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice. All care is taken with published content but we do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information provided. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors on this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This includes the design, layout, and graphics. Reproduction or redistribution of any part is prohibited without our consent, in writing.
- This website and its content are copyright of Amnesty Holdings Pty. Ltd.
Shipping and Delivery
How much does it cost for a delivery in the Perth metropolitan area?
Impressions delivery prices are calculated for the Perth metropolitan area based on the size of each product and the number of items being ordered. The delivery calculator will automatically adjust the price as you add each item into your cart. In general, smaller items requiring only a single person to lift makes the delivery cheaper. Items requiring two people to lift will be delivered in a truck with two men and therefore be slightly more expensive.
How long does it take to receive an order if the product is in stock?
- Perth Metropolitan Area: If the item is in stock then you can choose to pick up the order from our warehouse on the same day. Customer collections are between 8am – 2.30pm Mondays to Fridays. If your order is being delivered you will receive your order within 7 days. If you need an urgent delivery then contact Impressions by phone and we will try to accommodate your special request.
- Outside of Perth Metro deliveries but still in WA: Longer distance deliveries within WA can be delivered within 7 to 10 days. The transport companies covering WA usually complete one drop a week to their local areas.
- Interstate Deliveries: Impressions will communicate directly with the carriers. From past experience most interstate deliveries normally take around 14 days to arrive.
How much does it cost for a delivery in Western Australia outside the Perth metropolitan area?
We are very familiar with most trucking companies operating within WA and have strong relationships with many of them. We will obtain the most competitive price for you based on your location.
How much does it cost for an interstate delivery?
There are many options for handling Interstate deliveries, and to offer our customers the most competitive pricing possible we will obtain estimates from numerous transport companies to find the best price and delivery option for you. Your order may be delivered via a trucking company, train or via a container shipping company.